Monday, 17 March 2014
Sadie- Pacer Reflection
I felt very tired at the end my, heart was pounding quickly. After a while that my heart had been pounding I stopped I don't think I could of gone father. I stated out slow so, I wouldn't get tired quickly then, I started to get faster when it became faster. I thought I can do this. I did better than, last time. Since the last time I did the first pacer I played tag then did, something else, but since about January most of my class played tag. When, we played tag I think that helped me to be able to run more and also longer distances. If I hadn't played tag my score would have probably been where it was the first time I did the pacer. I could have probably pushed my self farther but, I didn't. Anyway I think I did a good job on the pacer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment