Sunday, 17 August 2014

Google Calendars

Setting up calendars on laptops is very simple, if your calendar is for school. For school on google drive you can find calendars, and you can put your classes and other things on your calendar.


   For school I didn’t think you need a calendar on your computer, I thought calendars were for what was happening that day that was important or a reminder for something you needed to do. Now I know you can use calendars to find what homework you have and what holidays. Just by the click of a button you can either have your homework up on not, you can just click on the subject and your homework will show up or it will go away. Or the class will come up or go away. I learned this in boot camp for productivity and organization.


   It will tell me when and what I have for homework and it will also tell me what day it is and if it’s red day 1, red day 2, white day 1, white day 2, blue day 1 and, or blue day 2. This will help me in the future because, if I forget my homework I can look on my calendar and see what my homework is. I can check it to make sure I didn’t forget to do something for homework or anything for school. You now know why you use google calendar for school and what you can use google calendars for.





No comments:

Post a Comment