Thursday, 11 December 2014

Spanish reflection

 Explain the task; what were you asked to do exactly?

For this task I had to create a sport. You had to come up with rules, what you needed, and any information on it. For this I created a sport called cat lacrosse. This sport didn't need to to be real.  


 Explain the goal of the task; ultimately, what did your teacher want you to achieve? (e.g. asking questions, using connectors, etc.)

She wanted us to make up a sport that we would present and it would describe how to play it if it was a real sport.  

 What was easy about the task, and what was challenging?

At first it was hard to come up with the sport but then I figured it out. The easy part was the rules because the rules were pretty much the rules of lacrosse. 


 What did you do well, and what things will you continue to work on?

I think I did well on the rules but might've needed to look at the rules of lacrosse to make it more detailed. I think I did well with creating a photo and doing things you'd need to play the game. 


link to my presentation https://docs.google.com/a/sas.edu.sg/presentation/d/10t-u5KrfirQTxdznzU4dqAJpEgMIhvFnXdlGpajCGPU/edit

No comments:

Post a Comment