How might you create an interactive exhibit that will encourage young visitors to care about the civilization of Ancient Egypt?
- How well did you feel that you as an individual and as a group-member were at solving this problem?
Once we knew what artifacts we were doing it became easy for me to think what would be a good interaction. My artifact was a game so you could play it, but it wasn’t very engaging to Egypt. One of my other group-members had a cool idea it didn’t work very well but it was fun which could make want to learn about Egypt more.
- Describe your learning process from the start to end...as an individual, and as a group-member.
Learning about my artifact made me see that they liked to play this game and was one of their first games. When learning about Egypt under a online website for history, about their civilization made it easy to see when people and what people would’ve play the game often. Also websites helped me learn about the game. I learned what the game was used for, then about how to win and around when it was made and what people did with it. These gave me the info I needed and what the did.
- What aspect(s) of the project challenged you the most?
The most challenging was getting lots of facts for my artifact because its a game and it doesn’t have many facts. Except for when it was made and made of. Also how to play it and some other facts that were useful.
- What are you most proud of?
I’m most proud of how I presented because I did better the day of the museum. I was nervous to present it in front of people and do it bad, but it went well, and I presented it well too.
- What part(s) of the overall experience do you think you will remember the most?
I will most likely remember my group members and their artifacts and when I made my artifact. I will also remember presenting it because I’ve never presented like that before. And I will remember learning about peoples artifacts and their entertainment to it.
I liked how you put described in deep thinking in each paragraph.
ReplyDeleteI found that it was hard for me too to get information on my artifacts but you got there and that is what matters.
ReplyDelete-Ava
DeleteI like how you created your artifact in a very interesting way.
ReplyDelete-Sharon
I like how when your group tried something that didn't work out, but you learned more about Egypt. -Shaker
ReplyDeleteYour project was very interesting. It looks like you spent a lot of time making that project.
ReplyDelete-Hannah