Thursday, 19 March 2015

Social Issues Book Club Reflection

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mS7gnZu3o6I

Response

Buck and Tunes have a strong bond because when they see each other they usually high five and say, “hey,” Buck says. “Hey yourself,” Tunes will say back. Buck always stands up for Tunes and doesn’t want her to get in trouble. He lied for her and they don’t know what to believe now. pg. 20 - 21

Reflection



I gave good detail on what happened and I had good things to talk about.
Do more stickies and add quotes, so I can give further detail.
They said that Jumbo was really rich and that he did things that made him seem good. I already knew this, but it made me think about him in further detail.

Goal:
I need to jot a couple times every few pages.
I achieved this goal. I had stickies that I helped me in my conversation. Every once in a while I did a sticky.

1 comment:

  1. Well done on achieving your goal Sadie. Do you think the response above reflects deep thought? Or is it really just stating facts from the plot of the story?

    ReplyDelete