How have you grown as a writer?
- I can use sacred to help me start a lead. I can use how do I do dat? to help me put action, dialogue, and or think in my small moment.
What new skills do you feel more confident to apply to your narrative writing?
- I can use dialogue better because we worked on how to use dialogue correctly (where to put the marks and wether it's capitalized or not.)
What challenges did you face when writing your PN?
- It doesn't seem that it has a problem or such a great area to slow it down. It was also hard to use action because there wasn't a lot of action in that moment.
How have you surprised yourself as a writer?
- I was surprised that in some areas that I didn't put talking into dialogue form. I was also surprised that after my on demand I was more descriptive.
What feedback did you receive that will help you grow as a writer?
- To be a bit more descriptive. To think a bit more about what to add to make the story more interesting and engaging.
No comments:
Post a Comment