Monday, 3 November 2014

Sportsmanship - on the sporting field and in everyday life

Good sportsmanship is being fair while playing, following the rules of the game, help hurt members of another team if they are hurt if the other team isn't aloud to help their team member, and if it makes them lose. When shaking the other teams hands say something they did good to make them feel good about how they played.

I cannot think of anyway I have shown good sportsmanship this year, but I will sometime this year tell people on the other team something they did good when they played the game.

3 ways to show good sportsmanship in P.E. or on the sporting field is to play fair to all that are playing, helping a hurt player, and telling the other team good things they did when playing.

2 ways you can show good sportsmanship in everyday life is to always be fair to people around you and to make the m feel good, and to help people if they need help (if allowable) or to help someone who is hurt.

1 new way I can demonstrate good sportsmanship is to tell people in an everyday life situation is to make them feel good about what they've done in class, etc. or to tell them that they did something very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment