Monday, 6 April 2015
Google Maps reflection
It’s easier to see the seas and the land around and also it has names of the places and you can search for the place rather than searching to find exactly where it is. When I did research it sometimes told a story or something that happened in the past and I thought it was interesting to learn about. I liked that you could search the name of the place to get it down and that you could move around Greece. I don’t think there was a really a challenge working with google maps. Well we split the parts equally and we worked on them, but we thought we had to do all of them at first. Then we realized we didn’t and started working on the ones we needed most and had learned about. To get the research done and put the links and to not make it too long. I will remember learning about Greece and just the google map in general because I’ve never actually really worked on google maps.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment