Friday, 2 October 2015

Health Project

3 comments:

  1. Hello Sadie,

    My name is Ramon
    I was especially impressed with The Creativity of the video, which was a very creative way of presenting the 5 different ways to communicate.

    You could have improved including everyone in the presentation as the third person wasn't really included in it, and you could also improve getting the facts across, by making sure that the person has a clear role in the presentation, and also try to make the other facts clearer on what they were as there were only two facts.

    The strategy/tool I would most likely use is making sure that each fact is presented and has an example because as I mention earlier I only found two clear facts in the video, with the rest I've had to dig for. So by stating each fact like you did with the first two, with an example. You're going to make sure that you get the point across

    The strategy/tool I would least likely use is recording in the middle school library because as you could hear in the background, you could hear other people talking, and by having that it distracts the person who was watching the video from fully understanding your point.

    Thanks,
    Ramon


    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I'm Kenji. I like how you made your video funny. I think you could've improved by being more clear. I would use being positive because it will help me in distressing situations but I won't use fighting to get along with friends

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is Hannah.
    I especially like how you guys had loud clear voices that we can understand.
    You could improve on not having the person in the background because it was distracting.
    The tool I would most likely use is apologize.
    The tool I would most likely not use is positive mood.

    ReplyDelete