I'm am looking forward to you coming to to our science design fair. It is on December 17th from 1:40 to 2:20.
This week we have been making an invention for the diving question "How can we save the world?" We have an invention that helps cool you down when a heatwave occurs. Our designs will be set up in our core class and I will give you further information next week.
Tonight I would like to share what our group has come up with so far. It will be nice to hear your feedback so I can share it with my group. My teacher had asked me to have you write me back an email so I can share the feedback we discussed with my group. I value your feedback because you are more experienced than me.
I am looking forward to you coming.
Here is my presentation on heatwaves: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1LisgYaRh6L9z1SINGH0DEIrJRisnZ7kFMw_b_g7slc4/edit#slide=id.p
Your daughter,
Sadie
No comments:
Post a Comment