EXEMPLARY - 4
|
MEETS - 3
|
APPROACHING - 2
|
BELOW - 1
| |
CONTENT
|
Student covers tutorial topic(s) with in-depth knowledge and details. Knowledge of how to use Photoshop for tutorial purpose is excellent and thorough.
|
Student covers tutorial topic(s) with essential knowledge. Knowledge of how to use Photoshop for tutorial topic(s) is good and evident.
|
Student covers tutorial topic(s) with some knowledge, but can seem confused during tutorial. Knowledge of how to use Photoshop best for tutorial topic(s) is basic.
|
Student covers tutorial topic(s) with minimal knowledge of what tools to use and how to best utilize Photoshop.
|
COMMUNICATION
|
Student guides tutorial clearly and comfortably, with explicit step-by-step instructions, excellent audio, as well as an introduction and closing.
Student also provided additional tools/resources in YouTube description for viewers.
|
Student guides tutorial with good audio and step-by-step instructions. Introduction and closing are also part of tutorial video.
|
Student guides tutorial with steps and/or audio that may be difficult to understand/hear in some parts. Tutorial has either an introduction or closing, but not both.
|
Tutorial video audio and/or instructions are unclear and difficult to understand. Tutorial has neither an introduction or closing, making video seem sudden.
|
ORGANIZATION
|
Tutorial video/playlist was turned in on time, posted on YouTube as public, and embedded on SAS Blog correctly with title, description, and tags.
|
Tutorial video/playlist was turned in on time, posted on YouTube as public, and embedded on SAS Blog correctly with title, description, and tags.
|
Tutorial video/playlist was turned in on time but may have the following:
-Posted as PRIVATE on YouTube
-Not embedded correctly on blog
-Not tagged with video, gr7
|
Tutorial video/playlist was not turned in on time or at all.
|
- How or why did you choose the Photoshop project or skills to create your tutorial video?
I wanted to learn how to change the eye color because I had never learned it before and I thought it would be fun to learn.
- What struggles or successes did you encounter while preparing and/or recording your tutorial? Write about what went well and what did not and your opinion why.
I had to re-record a few times because I forgot to do something by accident but, I was able to do it right after.
- Describe your growth this past unit as in Photoshop. What were the strongest/most useful lessons and skills you have taken away from this unit and project. How do you plan on using them in the future, both in and outside of the classroom?
I learned how to make gifs, creating a new animal, and learned to use the tools. It was a new experience for me because I had never used photoshop before. These tools can help me make edits that will fix something that looks bad in a picture. I can also have fun and create different things and I can teach other people how to create different things in photoshop or at least help them out a little bit.
No comments:
Post a Comment