Thursday, 14 April 2016

Day in the life of a pencil - Video and Reflection




1. Now that you have finished your film, what were some of the skills you used the most?  How did they help make your film better?
Using different styles of the films so it isn't just looking straight at an object.
   2. What were your biggest successes during creating this project? Why would you label them a success?

I think that I had good clips to put in the video.
   3. What were your struggles? Why were they hard for you? How did you overcome them?
I struggled to find places to prop up the camera for certain clips but, then I found something to prop it up on finally. Also, it was hard to work with my cat because he doesn't understand what I want him to do but, I was able to get him to do the things I wanted to do.

  4. What was your overall opinion of this project? How would you make it better or different?
I think I didn't do to bad on this project but, if I could do it again I would make sure that the camera stays still for those shots instead of bumping a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment