Thursday, 11 August 2016

SS - Considering Perspectives

I am from America for most of my life. I have lived in Idaho and Virginia. I moved to Singapore in 5th grade. I have always loved to draw and hope to be able to do something with art when I'm older.

I have an older brother who is now in his second year of college. He is back in the states doing collage. My mom and dad live with me in Singapore. I am learning to speak Spanish but, my first language is English. I used to do gymnastics but, when I moved to Singapore, I quit. Now I just do tumbling which is all the flips. Also when I did gymnastics, I dislocated my arm. I have always lived with cats my whole life and currently have two kitties. I really want to own a dog and a horse, though. I really love most animals as well. When I move back to the states my parents said I can get a dog. I hope to get a horse as well, I will at least get to ride horses.




Photo credits

http://6iee.com/488252.html

No comments:

Post a Comment