I think that the evidence points to the teachers who teach Social Studies because they all have children and in the room there was a bunch of pictures of Egypt and social studies. Also the chairs were stacked in a pyramid. All the teachers that teach Social Studies are Mrs. K, Mr. Z, and Mr. Nagesh. It has to be one of them or maybe all of them. They have all taught about Egypt. I just need to know if they like gerbils according to a note that was left on top of the gerbil cage.
I know that Mrs. K's husband is an art teacher and their were blue footprints on the ground also in paint on a sign it says "CATCH US IF YOU CAN..." I need to search for paint on shoes and see who likes gerbils and maybe even who likes Egypt or has gone to Egypt. I also need to to figure out the riddles. One more thing is the sign says "CATCH US IF YOU CAN..." US means there was more than one person.
CSI investigator Sadie
No comments:
Post a Comment