1. Was my snack healthy? Justify why you say yes or no. Think about what we’ve talked about sugar and fats.
Yes, my snack was healthy.
2. When you choose a snack do you think about how healthy/unhealthy it is? Why or why not.
No, I usually don't think about how healthy it is. I usually just look for something that looks good grab it and eat it. I just don't really consider what is in it. I do usually do eat things that are more unhealthy for a snack.
3. Do you think food is meant to be eaten with other people? What are some effects of eating and socializing at the same time?
I think it could be good to eat with other people because then you can find other foods that taste good and if you find one that is healthy that would be even better. It could also be bad to eat with people though because you may just eat and talk to the other people and not realize how much you are eating.
4. Did you enjoy preparing your food? Do you think preparing your own food affects how much you enjoy eating it? Explain
I had a good time preparing my food. I think it can affect how you enjoy eating it but, at the same time I don't because when you eat something you haven't made you are probably eating it because it tastes good. But you also can feel better when you make it yourself because you know what is in it and you also know how healthy it is too.

No comments:
Post a Comment