As a writer, I feel that I have grown with grammar because of using No Red Ink and I feel it will be very useful to help with grammar and craft in my writing. When we do different topics such as the persuasive speech it makes me learn about the different types of writings that there are and how to do them.
What was the most challenging part of this semester in RLA?
For me, the most challenging part is taking notes when reading. I really don't enjoy taking out my notebook or some sticky notes to jot down what I'm thinking. I just like to read for the pleasure and not have to stop and write things down when reading.
What was your favorite part of class this semester? Why?
Even through back to the drawing board can be really annoying to do, I actually think that it made me learn more about what I can work on as a reader and writer. For the reading reflection, I think it really helped my cut down how much I talk about the book and what happened and made me look at more evidence. I also do want to work more on writing and back to the drawing board gave me the time to do so.
How have you grown as a speaker and a listener this semester? Explain.
As a speaker, I have learned to use my stance or hand gestures in a good way and when listening to my classmates present I listened for good points of their arguments. I do need to slow down when speaking, though.
No comments:
Post a Comment