- What are you most proud of with this speech?
I really like how my article turned out. I'm really proud of the topic I choose because there is lots of evidence supporting it and evidence for the counterarguments as well. I'm also really proud of my counterarguments because I feel they really helped persuade the readers/listeners to my side.
- What do you wish you had more time to fine-tune?
When speaking I noticed that rushed a bit through my words and I seem to rush through when in front of people so that is something I need to work on. I also would've like to make my intro and conclusion better by making
- What was your favorite part of your speech? Why?
I liked my counterarguments because I felt they really helped show how they could help you get more ideas with the example and that they really don't have to be just exercise.
- How do you feel you grew as a persuasive speaker during this unit of study?
I feel that I definitely learned how to structure my arguments and really what a persuasive speech/writing is. Since we also did the podcasts I was able to provide evidence that really connected in with my topic and I was able to connect it in with personal examples.
No comments:
Post a Comment